----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel usage

Lloyd,

Your your comments and perspective are useful and broadening. I hope that
you forwarded your ideas and suggestions to Altium.

> No software is perfect or free from bugs, just look at Windoze, however
you
> can either work around it and make the best of it or sit there and
complain.
> Yes I would like some things fixed, but considering what else is out
there,
> I am making the best of the current situation.
>
> Regards,
> Lloyd Good

Most of us make the best of it, or we wouldn't be using this software in
the first place. Nevertheless, if we don't complain, and if we don't submit
our needs and preferences, there's little chance that we will get the
quality
software we expect. You have an obligation to yourself to insist that
software vendors provide what they promised, specified, and what you
paid for.

Regards,
Fred A Rupinski