>like once a day, the schematic and the PCB get wildly out of sync, and
>the resynchronize reports all sorts of things it can't match.
>I close all files and restart Protel, and then the netlist and all
>synchronize functions work fine.

Yeah I know what you mean. I'm cruising down the road at 60mph in my new MS
Turbo 1.2G. I paid a lot for it but it's a real beauty. However, every 20-50
miles (varies) the motor just quits running. I have to pull off the road,
turn off the ignition, wait 45 seconds, then it fires right up and I'm on my
way again. The dealer says this is perfectly normal and I should be happy
like everyone else and stop complaining. He did say I could trade up to the
new XP model (for only 1.5x what I paid for this one), but he couldn't
guarantee that it wouldn't do the same thing. I guess I'll keep driving it
regardless, since it beats walking to work every day. When it's time to buy
a new car I'll probably just go out and get another MS since that's what
everybody else drives, plus I doubt if I could learn to drive anything
else--all the controls are in different places!