Hello all,
        I was wondering how I could have solder mask placed over all the via's on
my PCB.  Is there a design rule for the via's that allow you to select
solder mask options?  I saw a design rule for via size but not solder mask.
All of my via's should be a different size than any pads so if it were
necessary I am sure I could select them all and do a global change if that
is the only way possible.  Some of my via's are placed so close to pads
after a route that I am afraid of bridging occurring when the PCB is
soldered.

Thanks to everyone for your continued help.

Afshin Salehi
DPS Telecom