Afshin

just one more informotion: my Fab-house told me I should not tent vias complete.
It couse problems because the soldermask will burst open during HotAirLeveling
or wavesoldering because of the Air inside the via. They told me to leave the
hole open and only put the cover the Copper. I did it in the way Ted Tontis
suggested.

Regards,

Waldemar