Well it's not next year now is it? We just started 2002, and if someone
wants or needs a new monitor to save power, space, their eyes, or whatever,
LCD is the ticket. I just took one of my LCD monitors to a trade show in
Anaheim last month, and a CRT wouldn't have fit in my car.

You can say that about any technology:
"I cant believe anyone who knows what HDTV is would even consider a regular
TV after next year."
"I cant believe anyone who knows what a fuel cell is would even consider a
gasoline auto after next year."
etc...

Since this is now off topic, this is the last time I will write on it.

Tony