> Protel DXP
>
> Looked better than I expected.. It does not require you to save as a DBase
> Project.. It has fading floating docable tool bars.
> it allows VHDL schematic capture..  I was talking to Rick Wilson a great
> teacher and sale person.. He got me jazzed about it.
>
> Sam Cox.

Sam,

Is there any indication of which chip families are supported by the VHDL
system?

This is all sounding very exciting, however I also remember being this
excited when I bought 3.1, & Neuro-route oh and the Spice sim.  Puts a sick
feeling in the bottom of your stomach to remember how pissed off you were
when reality set in after delivery & you tried to use it to make a living.

Still, a functional product with GOOD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION would go a
long way to changing this.

Cheers

Don