Fading toolbars sounds nice, altho' I usually leave them in the lower-left
corner where they aren't in my way very often.

I have a toolbar button to toggle the "Design Manager" pane off & on -- I
think that's standard, but maybe I added it a long time ago.  Does DXP allow
some sort of "auto-hide" for it now?

<snip>