I can tell, and I've been there too (being a Protel customer since 1988)

I think it was a solid demo because I had them jumping all over the place
and trying this and that. It wasn't like they were doing things in a
specific order where they could control what was exercised and what wasn't.

Tony Karavidas
Encore Electronics

http://www.EncoreElectronics.com

Designers of "The best MIDI to CV converter on the planet." -Keyboard Oct.
1997