From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 March 2002 23:01
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel 99SE Un-routed nets bug?

On 03:26 PM 27/03/2002 +0000, Paul Holland said:
>Thanks Steve, that's great advice.
>
>Paul

All the advice is certainly good.  But it does seem there is a bug
here.  DRC is reporting a validly routed net when there is in fact a
problem with the net.  Paul,  I think you should send the sample file to
Protel support. This may seem like a black-hole but our arguments about
Protel not fixing long-standing bugs are easier to maintain if we can show
real reports of real bugs - although it would be nice to think that
reporting an issue here would get some action I do not think that that will
always happen.  Better to also report, with and example file, direct to
Protel. In the meantime I will add this into the user group bug
database.  Paul, is the following a correct report?

Here is my proposed entry in the bug database: