From: Tim Hutcheson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2002 2:14 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Timestep Too Small

The circuit I am simulating simulates fine with a ua741 sim device but when
I attempt to sim with the subckt model from the TI website for the OPA548, I
get the "timestep too small" error.  My recollection is that this is caused
by too high a transient on startup (fails in the GMIN stepping) for the sim
to follow but can't remember the details.  Anyone know the right approach to
fixing this?  tnx in advance.

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32503
805-202-4461