Ian Wilson's questions are good ones. Did you enter the schematic and
generate the Netlist? If you entered the schematic, and if it is an option,
I would begin by resetting all Identifiers to ?. That is, do a global change
of all R's to R?, all C's to C?, etc, for all components. Then use Tools/
Annotate to reannotate all ? components. Then generate a new Netlist
and try loading that. Be sure to have all required PCB Libraries open
for component footprints called for by the Netlist.

Good luck!

Brian