Finally,

    The first post here that makes some real sense.  I have a serious contract to work
on.  Tony was right ->(You must have quoted
someone a flat rate on a big job??? :))<  I did.  I do not wish to be late on the job,
or, cut corners to save time.  Repeat
business here
would be a big + to my bank account. :)

    This is not the first time I had a contract to re-do an existing PCBs because of a
sloppy, auto-routed design that was plagued
with manufacturing & odd functional problems which differed from board to board.

    Impressed with my existing manual layout work, I've been contracted to manual
re-route a huge board.  Personally, this is not my
favorite
type of work, but, the $$$ I'll be making is well worth a professional system which
should glide through all of the aspects of the
PCB design.

    It's sad however, If Protel were to fix the auto-pan, I mean, really do it
properly, I might be tempted to work with my existing
Dual 1GHz system, but, system performance affects many other things like, re-building
polygons, DRC, push & shove routing,
auto-backups, and ect...

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003
Fax (514) 624-3631

* Tracking #: B6D02F2D1819E94E8B17A52188A00A5C7AEA19D8