> Well I certainly am not familar with that problem and I don't have any
> toolbars floating over my workspace.
> My card is Nvidia based GF2MX.

    I know.  The GF* video card rarely ever lock up the mouse when panning in Protel.
This is why I am spending so much time
researching my "Fastes Protel" system.  I want to pick out a system which will run
Protel 99SE with as few snags & annoyances as
possible.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003