> Jeepers Brian why didn't you say so earlier?
>
> I tried your patch but found it a bit clunky and I think it had a refresh
> problem as well.
>
> Now you tell me all I have to do is undock the placement tools
> toolbar - and voila! No more panning problems. Doh!
>
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> Tom.

    Yup, that's all my patch does.  The more Protel undocked windows you strategically
place vertically on left & right most, &
horizontally top & bottom most without getting them docked along the border will
prevent your pan from locking continuously.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003
Fax (514) 624-3631