There is maybe one other trick that may save time. You
could cut and paste the polygons into a separate file
and than paste them back in when you are finished
making any other changes, assuming there will be
no changes required to the polygons, then choose no
to the repour question. Not sure how much faster
your computer would be without the polygon.

Darren Moore

* Tracking #: A3379E1E1FDC9E48B6D9A051F3361677ADF901AE