Tanks for the Infos that no one has a solution for that, so i guess protel
cannot handle this ....

Like Dennis already said, we also have mech1 for the real board outline and
the keepout just to make the router happy and control some stuff the way it
is layouted.

*gggg*

well i am not working for IVO, that is in fact part of the Baumer Group like
us too. I am developing the wireless identification systems and not only the
layouts, instead of encoders, counters, displays ... so i think not the same
devices ...

Regards.

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Schmitt
Baumer Ident GmbH
Entwicklung / Development Department
Hertzstr. 10
D-69469 Weinheim
Deutschland / Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 6201 9957 - 30
Fax. +49 (0) 6201 9957 - 99
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: <http://www.baumerident.com/>

* Tracking #: E53DAB0E0B88694CBC8F7396CA68ACC0B9A51388