Hello everyone,

        Funny how many of us are fighting with the Same Problems. (not so funny when
you realize that Michael Schmitt and me are probably working on PCBs for the same
devices ;)
Like Brad (Mr. Valander) I have tried a lot of Rules to vermeiden this DRC-error. And
like him I did not find any.
So I decided to manage it like Mr Sapunelli (Dennis) mentioned it and bent the keepout
around the Pads but kept it near enough to avoid Polygons from coming near the booard
outline.
One more sign from me: if I have some pads near to eachother on the boardout I "cut"
them with drills to avoid shorts arising during the milling of the board edge.

Best regards

Waldemar Kulajew
Entwicklung Drehgeber/Sensorik
Development Encoders/Sensors

Fritz Kuebler GmbH
Schubertstrasse 47
78054 Villingen-Schwenningen
Germany

* Tracking #: 2E65C283B9F3DE4489E93EA61D08A9119970E41A