Right on...

> Mentor Expedition and Cadence Allegro have
> a seat about 11-12k. Yes that is about 2-3k more

This caught my attention.

    I just received approval from money management to upgrade to DXP.  I am not sure
what type of brochure they received from
Protel, but I never expected the approval to come so soon right after summer vacation.
 I now believe that it is time to either
stick with P99se as-is, or, wait a little more, & move on to a higher end cad system.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice (514) 624-4003
Fax (514) 624-3631