Miker,

I like these guys:  http://www.prototron.com
They usually get quotes back to me in a couple of hours, and I don't even
use the online feature.
Their quality is absolutely top-notch, but their pricing can be variable
and sometimes out-of-line on simple stuff.  They are quick to sharpen their
pencil though, if you point it out to them.  I deal with the Tucson office.

Good luck,

Frank

At 04:14 PM 9/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Purchasing is complaining about us buying so many boards
>without getting other quotes.  I've done business with a
>couple other shops, but only for specialty work, like
>controlled impedance or an extreme dimension.  I don't
>want to get quotes from these shops because it takes 2
>weeks to get a quote back from them.  For the straight-
>forward stuff that's simply unacceptable.  The shop that
>does our "normal" boards has an online do-it-yourself
>quote that I can get in a matter of minutes by simply
>plugging in the board parameters.
>
>Can you folks please recommend to me two or three places
>besides Advanced Circuits where I can get a real fast
>quote, preferrably the online type I mentioned above?
>
>thanks, miker

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone
(918) 838-8814 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dellstar.com

* Tracking #: 0A204991C050394391D6491B9FBC7DB4D2281222