here's the good news
yes that feature very useful is right there on one of the many many
different print dialogs

this one is on the file menu - setup printer
this item won't appear on the file menu until you have the print preview
PPC open

here's the bad news
we find from time to time and for various reasons
(mostly maximizing fit or getting rid of stuff we don't want to see)
that we delete stuff (on copy though!) for the purpose of printing

as i recall the 'fit whole board on page' option creates a better fit to
our
printer, must have to do with the ratio of the screen size

of course that messes with the special string  .Pcb_File_Name_No_Path
which is in the title block

it's always something ....

Dennis Saputelli