Hi,
Why not use Thermount? We use that for space boards with large ceramic
components. For power boards we use polyimide because we can get more cu
thickness. We use Thermount 85 NT and that is a good material with low CTE.
It is also nice for soldering but the board twist (on large boards) can be
bigger than with a polyimide board.

Info on thermount can be found here: http://www.arlonmed.com/

Hope that helps.

/Mattias