Hi,
I'm trying to find as many websites as possible that detail how to go about
laying out a PCB, from component placement to track routing.  I can't seem
to find any info on this kind of stuff, there's heaps on signal integrity
which is a part of it I guess, however I'm looking more for hints on how to
route/place complex parts, ie where data buses don't line up correctly etc,
or worse still, then they are completely reversed...
I'm sure that people know what I'm talking about, and have their own ways of
dealing with it, I'm just looking for a site that would have some hints and
tips.

Thanks,
Bevan Weiss