Rusty,
        this sounds very similar to a bug that I have run across with
keepout lines. At some point, possibly when you moved the fill, did it take
on a net when it came in contact with a net? Now you have changed the net
name back to no net?
        Here is the suggestion. With your fills in place and set to no net,
save the PCB and close the DDB. Reopen tha DDB and your fills should
function correctly again. This has something to do with the no net being set
after it was previously another net name. Saving and closing the file seems
to always correct it.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification