so am I wasting my time learning DXP? I used Tango many years ago, the early DOS version, it was simple to learn and use, very productive for small boards, with high speeds and bigger boards it would no longer be useable, have used others since, don't think there is a perfect one

my initial view of DXP is that it much capability and features, but when I get into it, my opinion has dropped

From: "Mike Reagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] What could we expect in next Altium EDA tools?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:35:07 -0500

"Protel 2004
Current Protel DXP users will receive this new version automatically and an
offer to purchase a NanoBoard for an additional fee. Upgrade paths to Nexar
will be provided with pricing to be announced closer to the time of release"

Thank God for the free upgrade!  I recommended DXP upgrades to a company
also.  All 11 seats are unopened because it was unusable.

Born Sucker Mike Reagan

Tired of slow downloads? Compare online deals from your local high-speed providers now. https://broadband.msn.com