what you say is true (good products ruined)
but it is too late

in other words this is the M.O. of biz today
so wishing it were otherwise makes no difference

when you consider:
1] more than a year has passed since Situs was released
2] it is 'still under developement' by their own recent words
3] they have never produced a usuable router *of their own making*

i stand by my idle wish

BTW - re #3
i find the 99SE router (which is a direct descendant of
Neruoroute which they had purchased)
to be usuable for many needs ranging from simple to moderate
it is certainly not very SMD aware and is certainly not up to
today's technology, but how could it be? it's old

remember TRAXSTAR ?  heh heh
that was an in house router by protel a million years ago
i still have the dongle
it never did anything useful and wasn't real cheap by those day's
standards

during the 2.8 windows era their router wasn't worth anything either
they didn't even claim it was
the router of choice at that time was from Masstek
can't recall the name right now
i still have the dongles

so i hope this shows the reasoning behind my thinking on this
matter

Dennis Saputelli