Ian,
The dsn file you create must be 100 percent Spectra compatible.  There are some quirks
to every software package....Spectra has a few and if not followed both Spectra and
Electra will not initialize.  If you are having some difficulty initilizing a file,
send it to me and I will take a look at if. My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED] do not use
the return on this email....dont ask how I am sending this lol

Dennis,
All vias are re-imported as 28 mil hole diameter. Unless this code is 100 percent
copied from Spectra, I would now think this problem lies with a Protel ini file
somewhere. I am investigating this because this problem has occured with 3 different
autorouters with Protel.

My first test board had 3 BGAs, this router had no problems at all.
We even wrote some fan out do files and the fan out were superior to Spectra.  This
router is for real, it will change the game for sure

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD