> if it is what it seems to be i will repeat that i think that altium
> should just buy them and integrate it
> after all that was neuroute's biz strategy

Be careful what you wish for - you might get it.

Seriously, when a firm with a great product gets bought by another firm, it
usually has detrimental results on the product that made the former great.
I think I can count on one hand the number of real world examples of where a
buyout actually improved the product or service.  The business landscape is
littered with the remains of once good products and companies that were
ruined by a buyout.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.