If you use the paste array function at all , P99SE (pcb) very helpfully? adds
_1, _2 etc to all your new designators. Therefore you have to name your
designators in sch this way so as to match up (as pasting arrays in sch
correctly increments the designators). So the pasted array in sch becomes RA1_1,
RB1_1 etc.  Now copy and paste array on this section to build up the sch.  Then
update the pcb, grab all the components in the first array, delete all the other
components,  remove the _1 from this first section, route the the section then
copy and paste array. Now there should be the the same number of arrays as in
the sch and the designators should match up. I routinely use this method to
build up 20-50 sections of array.

Clive

Dave C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 21/02/2004 09:01:34 AM