On 08:54 AM 11/03/2004, JaMi Smith said:
The real "charge" against me, if you will, was that I instigated and lead the
"Revolt" against "ATS", and embarrassed Altium by asking questions both here in the
PEDA Forum and in the original Yahoo! DXP Forum that they couldn't answer, with the
result being that they kicked me out of that Forum at the same time that they issued
their humble public apology to their Protel and ATS Customers and supposedly
canceled ATS back in September of 2002. You also forgot to mention that they have
since reinstated me, which you are also well aware of.

JaMi - I thought you were removed because you were rude to individuals.

It is not a crusade that caused your blacklisting but your behaviour. As I said some may take the conspiracy view but I think that would be a crutch for simple bad manners.

Yes you must have been re-instated. Shows that some are prepared to forgive.

Ian