> After the piece of junk I
> received in the guise of DXP, they would not be seeing a dollar out of
> my pocket to evaluate a new product.  I am certain that I am not the
> only customer who feels that way.

I agree, you are not the only customer!

Kiba Dempsey BEng
Design Engineer
Thermo Electron Corporation,
ICP-MS Facility, Ion Path, Road Three, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3BX. UK

T: 44 (0) 1606 548 122
F: 44 (0) 01606 548 205

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The contents of this e-mail are strictly confidential and are intended only
for the addressee named above. This e-mail may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message please notify the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail
must not be disclosed to any other person or copies taken.
Please note that any views expressed in this e-mail may be those of the
originator and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.
Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. Please note this lack
of security when responding by e-mail. Accordingly we give no warranties or
assurances about the security and content of this e-mail and its
attachments.
Neither Thermo Electron Corporation nor the sender accepts any
responsibility or liability for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan the e-mail and attachments. Any liability arising from any third party
acting on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded.
(c) Thermo Electron Corporation
www.thermo.com

In a message dated 3/9/2004 7:34:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> After the piece of junk I
> received in the guise of DXP, they would not be seeing a dollar out of
> my pocket to evaluate a new product.  I am certain that I am not the
> only customer who feels that way.

No, you're not.

Steve Hendrix