I wish PCD still had all the info for Top Gun listed on their web site, I cannot recalll anybody making Top Gun using Protel, it's admireable you tried, but what were you thinking? the other guys were laying tape?

From: "Brooks,Bill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Protel EDA Forum' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] 2004 DXP Looks Great,
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:58:42 -0800

I was using P99SE. It was a challenge. Also knowing what I know now, I would
have approached the design differently and might have placed higher in the
rankings. But be that as it may, it was a good run for the money and I was
in very good company at the time too. It was back in March of 2000 at PCB
West in Santa Clara.

Heheh.. you crack me up... ! I know you drive much farther than I do Bro...
You live out in the toolies... That's why you drive that Jeep isn't it?
No it wasn't a long trip for me... Maybe 40 min. They held the classes down
in Mira Mesa in the old training center for one of those ITT Tech schools of
some sort. I wish it had been at Altium HQ that would have been even closer
for me.

Bill Brooks PCB Design Engineer , C.I.D., C.I.I. Tel: (760)597-1500 Ext 3772 Fax: (760)597-1510

Trip? what trip, aren't you located there in Vista there just about 20
minuites away from Altium North Amarica over there in South Escondido?

Respecting Top Gun, mentioned by Mike in a parallel post, I didn't know that
you participated. Was that at PCB West? What did you use, Protel 99 SE, DXP,
Protel 2004, or Mentor Expedition (which I know you can also drive)?

JaMi

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp