A quote I just seen on DXP list

Would it not be nice to be asked the same type of questions on the SCH and
PCB tools that have been the 'bread & butter' for Altium for so long instead
of just the 'new Altium baby'.

When you see such feedback, well, I can only repeat myself.

I really do see the 2004 roadmap as being a positive move, but they are
making it real hard for themselves.

>From a feature point of view I would have paid my upgrade bucks for dual
monitor, multi channel, better Orcad compatibility and proper schematic
driven rule sets and leave the 99SE style interface.

Proper pin / gate swapping, a VERY high wish on all users wish list, still
has not made it, but would have been nice, but we have FPGA tools, so much
better than pin / gate swapping.

John