I thought I was clear, but obscurity is hard to see when you are close
to the issue and too many things in mind, sub conscious assumes too
much. Hence the reason I shelved it till tommorrow to collate all my
info and weed out the bogus stuff and red herrings.

Normally I do not get into a 'fire fighting' loop, in fact I will go out
of my way to avoid it, if I commit a bad or erranous design its on my
dime, as we do most of our own hig value production in house (all own
products).

Thanks

John