From: Protel Hell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 May 2004 11:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PEDA] OT: Mentor PADS comparison

In every schematic capture program I have used once two nodes are connected
the wire moves with the nodes. If the net has a name it stays with the net
as well.

This CAD seems strange that all are independant, you can move one and the
relationship is broken. While you guys are probably used to this quirck and
see nothing wrong, it is very inefficient, and worse, it can cause errors.

just one of many things I find very Neandertholish about Protel, and one of
many reasons I believe productivity in Protel is below other CAD

PH