Abd,

I'll describe what I don't like later tonight.

Regarding the net names and breaking wires in
Protel... I read the other posts. I won't be looking
anymore for a feature, which is obviously not there.

Should I ask if there is a "drag" wire feature? When I
move the symbol it's no longer connected. Wires are
just lines and editing takes a little bit longer than
it should be. I have to either place another wire or
place a wire and net labels to connect them.

Later,
Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html