On 12/29/2017 10:28 PM, Wael M. Nasreddine wrote:

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 3:06 PM taii...@gmx.com <taii...@gmx.com> wrote:

Those dual 6386 are a good price I would get them if I was you, there
will always be plenty of buyers if you want to sell the second one.

Ok got the CPU and the cooler.
Man dual 6386, that is gonna be one speed demon :D lucky bastard!
  I'm struggling to find a good case.
If you have the money I would get a supermicro 4U case, they are nice (one that comes with front drive trays preferably)
  There
are plenty of choice, and since this would be my first server case build,
I'm not sure what to look for. For example, here's newegg search
<https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100008044&IsNodeId=1&Description=4u%20case&bop=And&SrchInDesc=EEB&Page=1&PageSize=36&order=BESTMATCH>
for 4U cases having EEB keyword (no EEB filter offered), this case seems
cheap enough
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811219020 but has
80mm fans in the middle, not 120mm. I've seen a few cases with 120mm
mid-fans but did not support EEB. Do you have a link for a case you work
with?
My case is a shorter model 80mil in the back 120 for both front drive bays no room for middle fans.

That case seems fine, although can you tell me the price and shipping? I can't see it as I browse with JS off.