Those dual 6386 are a good price I would get them if I was you, there will always be plenty of buyers if you want to sell the second one.

The KGPE-D16 almost always comes with the module so don't worry - btw MSRP is $415 for brand new KGPE-D16 so don't overpay.

Yeah that cooler is the one to get for the 140W CPU's, pricey but I am not aware of any others.
https://noctua.at/en/nh-u12do-a3
https://noctua.at/en/noctua-intros-new-amd-opteron-coolers-with-g34-support
MSRP USD 64.90 (7 years ago)