On Thu, January 4, 2018 2:34 am, Wael M. Nasreddine wrote:
> This is even better
> https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16817153218 for $280
> but it does not seem to come with 2 EPS (even though I see +12V1 and
> +12V2.
> I think one is EPS and another one is ATX. I read on coreboot that
> adapters can catch on fire, but not sure if that applies here as my
> understanding is adapters if for hooking up both CPUs in parallel. What do
> you think?

Sorry Wael, can't make a hardware recommendation there but to address
something Taiidan said further upthread about PS2 keyboards and ground
wires:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/161166/article.html
Their work only applies to older, PS/2 keyboards, but the data they get is
"pretty good," they say. On these keyboards, "the data cable is so close
to the ground cable, the emanations from the data cable leak onto the
ground cable, which acts as an antenna," Barisani said.