hmm,  they do say they can get readings from electrical sockets on a power
grid.  That sounds like it can be done remotely.  nuts.

They keep stressing "on older ps/2 keyboards" though which makes me wonder if
its as practical for newer hardware.  Newer cell phones emit more radiation
then older ones,  wonder if its the opposite for computer hardware?    I still
think using lasers is probably the most practical,  and for that you have to
have line of sight.   Even for accurate wireless data they are around 60 feet
away.

But I guess to sum  it up,  if the government assassin is after you...  DON"T
USE A KEYBOARD AT ALL>   THEY ARE ALL BAD.