Just remembered the snowden documentary,  when he would type the password into
his laptop covering it and his head with a blanket.   Maybe we should all do
that?  Then they really would need to catch the electrical or radiation
frequencies lol.

@Wael, Thats a sweet PSU you picked.  EVGA doesn't make lower end ones.  I
think Tai was thinking of corsair,  which I would never recommend to anybody.

A Corsair PSU once died on me after a year.  One of the C models. And the hdd
and gpu got killed.  Whats crazy is for a year I thought i was getting hacked,
turns out it the gpu must of been failing after 3 months and I never suspected
it.

 I filed a claim with them.  They said nothing was wrong with the PSU or GPU.
 I told them thats impossible, because I had to replace the psu to get my board
to post lol.   and I flipped out.

Long story short,  They paid for my hdd.   But Stole my GPU,  literally,  stole
the fkn thing and refused to give it back.  They claimed they didn't know where
it was.  They probably reflashed it and gave it to their kid.  Now that I think
about it I should of called the police!    On top of that they sent me two bad
PSU's before they sent me a good one.  I swear it.   The first replacement
immediately started smoking on me as if they sent me a bad psu on purpose just
to fk with me!!!  Because when they told me nothing was wrong with the psu,  I
told the guy his engineers are frauds.   And The only reason they paid for the
HDD is after I complained they stole my GPU and I was out a hdd.

   The last GPU they sent me  only lasted 2 years and stopped working out of
nowhere with no warning signs.

Corsair has crap quality control,  and evil engineers.  EVGA on the other hand,
 is the best quality in PSU's I've ever seen,  no matter the model.  I've also
had cheap psu's not work properly with a ups,  but never the case with an evga
psu.   I hate to sound like a shrill, but noone comes close to them in the psu
market.  There is no comparison.