On 01/08/2018 11:34 AM, cooloutac wrote:

Corsair has crap quality control,  and evil engineers.  EVGA on the other hand,
 is the best quality in PSU's I've ever seen,  no matter the model.  I've also
had cheap psu's not work properly with a ups,  but never the case with an evga
psu.   I hate to sound like a shrill, but noone comes close to them in the psu
market.  There is no comparison.
So I take it you purchase a large amount of hardware for an institution and thus have more than anecdotal evidence?

Or you have removed the PSU cover (DANGEROUS - DO NOT DO THIS) and examined the quality of components and quality of the assembly process?