On Fri, January 5, 2018 9:52 pm, Wael M. Nasreddine wrote:

> I'm still missing a GPU as I need to run a couple of 1080p monitors, I
> see on ebay quite a bit (and quite cheap) AMD GPUs here[0], I haven't
> owned a Radeon before, any suggestions?

I know a bit about Radeons at least. Suggest making sure it's on at least
one of these lists in case you ever decide to try passthrough, and try to
not get one that's been burnt out mining coins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IOMMU-supporting_hardware#AMD
http://www.overclock.net/t/1307834/xen-vga-passthrough-compatible-graphics-adapters
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_Tested_Adapters#ATI.2FAMD_display_adapters