Why are you complaining about bugs when running a ".0rc" version? They're
to be expected; if not the point of release candidates.

If you want stable, run R3.2. I'm still using that as my daily driver, but
from what I see of R4.0rc4 it's to the point where I'm comfortable
switching as soon as I can fit it into my work stream. Others already have
and are (happily) running it daily.