Are you suggesting I just proceed with the installation regardless and try to
set these parameters in the grub booting config after I get up and running?

> Sandro

Yes! And even if iommu does not works, you will be able to use Qubes 4 VM as
PV. Networking will need to set up by hand and save those commands in files to
start it automatically.
You will have time to solve it or buy another motherboard. Mine is a US$150
used sabertooth 990fx rev.2