Hi,

If you are having trouble with the blogtags[1] extension, you could try the sibling tags extension[2] instead. It basically does the same thing, except the tags are namespaced as <r:siblings:next/previous>. It also offers a few extra options, like siblings:each/each_before/ each_after, as well as a bunch of conditional tags.

Also, Jim Gay's blog extension[3] includes sibling-tags, as well as providing additional tags for authors, so you might want to have a look at that.

Cheers,
Drew

[1]: http://github.com/santry/blogtags/tree/master
[2]: http://github.com/nelstrom/radiant-sibling-tags-extension/tree/master