I kind of went through a couple plateau things.  I worked up towards that
200k brevet, and that night, immediately after finishing the 200k, my wife
and kids took me out to birthday dinner, and I feasted.  The next day, my
wife hosted a lobster party for a bunch of our friends, and I feasted again
on lobster rolls and had my share of beers as well.  Those two days were
definite cheat days, around Feb 10, and I had some catching up to do.  That
catch up period up until now went pretty rapidly, and so I almost want to
maintain at 160 and try to move my body composition around a little bit. I
have access to two scales, which both report my weight within a pound or
two from each other, but they are WAY different from each other in body fat
% calculations.  The office scale says I'm around 28% and the one at home
says I'm around 15%.  I believe the 15% number more.  Anyway, on that scale
I want to work on maintaining 160 and dropping my body fat %.  If I could
get to 12%, that would be pretty good.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA