Well, I think that maybe if I was lighter than 230 I might be able to run a
lower pressure, but I found if I go down more than 6 or 7 Lbs. the bike is
noticeably slower & tires start to roll uncomfortably @ 25lbs.  (Tire
examples: in the 650B X 42-47 range)

I tried Stan's on my first attempt & I couldn't get it to seal, I've had
better success with the Orange Seal, it seems ever so slightly thicker, the
Stans seemed almost watery.

The longer the tire is mounted the better it seems to hold air; up to the
point that it gets old. Makes sense really.