Well I can't help ya with your concerns about "tubeless proponent", I started
on the side of not wanting to ever bother with the damn things again. I'm not
now suddenly a tubeless evangelist who thinks all tubed tires are evil, I'm
just trying to learn and be open to new stuff that might work for me.

As of today all my bikes have tubes, including a Frank Jones with 700 x 38
Compass Barlow Pass and lightweight tubes. It rides like buttah and I'll
probably get flats. I can fix them.