Sorry, I guess I'm just too dense to grasp implicit assumptions in 160 post
threads that wander about a bit. Some of the recent posts have an ok boomer
feel with a side of righteous certainty about the absolute superiority of
tubeless over tubes the denial of which could only be explained by the
stubborn crotchetyness of the denier.

If the assertion is that you can get a virtually flat free experience with
a tubeless setup that is lighter and rides nicer than an uber stout
impenetrable tire (thereby assuring a similarly flat fee experience) and
tube, well yea I guess I get that.

I wish all tubeless proponents should take a tip form P. Moore and stick
with something like:
  Hey you want imperviousness to goatheads without riding tires that have a
quarter inch of latex under the tread? Then try tubeless.

In the context of who started the thread, do you really think Leah has to
worry about pinch flats on her Clem?
I bet she weighs less than i do, and she has room for fatter tires than any
bike I own. No pinch flats is at best specious here.

Now can somebody point me to a 650b 38mm tire that rolls as easily as a
Compass/RH extra light that won't weep sealant through the sidewalls if I
set it up tubeless?