It's all relative really; if you are running lightweight tubes & tires then you
might not see a noticable difference in weight,  but any weight saving is
really just a bonus. Now if for instance you are running something like
Marathons with those thick layers of flat prevention stuff (technical term),
your tubeless tire likely won't have any of that so you would likely see some
savings as you would switching from the stock Clem tire with standard tubes to
a light tubeless set up.

BUT, the main advantage would be not getting stranded by a tack, thorn, staple,
etc.

The downside of tubeless as I experience it is, you do have to top up the
pressure in your tire before just about every ride. Or every other day if you
ride a lot.

As far as tire pressure goes, yes you can ride on ridiculously low pressure,
but it's not advisable; it does slow you down considerably. I've found I
basically run the same pressure as with tubes, the main thing is the ride is
different it feels like lower pressure even if it isn't! Sort of in between
clinches & tubular tires is the description I've heard & I would say that's a
good description, but only relevant if you've ridden tubulars.